Automatic Debagging Machines
At Automation Ideas, our conveyor system manufacturers specialize in automating accumulation and storage efforts for dairies and container companies. If your company bags bottles for later use or purchases bagged bottles from a third party, then a debagging machine would be a perfect addition to your facility.
With a fully automatic debagger from Automation Ideas, you are making an investment that will pay for itself in saved labor and overhead costs. Our custom fitted debagging machines are a cost effective way to maintain peak production rates and minimize downtime.
A fully automatic debagger from Automation Ideas is capable of debagging up to 2 bags per minute and requires no operator intervention beyond placing bagged bottle stacks in a designated area and starting the machine. The operation sequence begins with an integrated de-stacking arm that picks bagged bottles up and places them into the machine. Once placed in the machine, bags are cut open by either a hot knife or cold knife mechanism, removed, and discarded. From this point, bottles begin to feed into the production line where they can head to the filler or other integrated equipment.
Standard Features of our Automatic Bottle Debagging Machines:
- 40 sq. ft. of powered accumulation
- SMC pneumatics
- Allen Bradley Micrologix PLCs
- Left, right or Dual discharge conveyor setup
- Left, right or rear operator station placement
- Hooded to prevent bottle contamination
- Improved variable speed transfer accelerator
- 2” tubular steel frame construction
- Electrical control panel – 480V, 3-phase
- Touch screen menu select
Safety Features of each Auto Debagger:
- Polycarbonate guarding
- De-Stacker unit stopping default
- Open door safety interlock
- Easily accessible emergency stops
- Multiple bottle accumulation options
- Round bottle multi-lane discharge single filer
- Panelview Controls – Screen Upgrades
- Many Voltage options available
- Ethernet or internet connectivity
- Adjustability for multiple bottle types & pack sizes
The description above is a general outline of an Automation Ideas Automatic Debagger System. If you are interested in our debagging systems, or would like to learn more about any of our other conveyor products and equipment, please feel free to give our dedicated support team a call at (877) 254-3327.