Semi-Automatic Bagging Machines
Automation Ideas’ semi-automatic bagging systems are designed to drastically reduce operator labor and overhead when packing bottles for later use or shipment. A semi-automatic bagger is an excellent compromise between completely manual packaging and fully automatic packaging. All of our bagging systems are custom fitted to your facility’s exact needs, and they are a very cost-effective way to maintain peak production rates while minimizing downtime.
Depending on the efficiency of the operator, an Automation Ideas’ semi-automatic bagger is capable of bagging up to 2 bags per minute. The operation sequence of this machine is very similar to a fully automatic bagger, except the operator is responsible for loading an empty bag onto the bag arms, pressing the bottle load and bag seal buttons, and transporting the filled bag to a desired storage area. While there is more intervention required for this machine than an automatic bagger, this machine can easily be operated by a single individual.
- Stainless steel decking
- SMC pneumatics
- Allen Bradley Micrologix PLCs
- Left or right in-feed conveyer setup
- Left or right operator station placement
- 480V, 3-phase electrical setup
- 1-1/2" tubular steel frame construction
- Polycarbonate guarding
- Two-handed palm operation for bag sealing function
- Open door safety interlock
- Four easily accessible emergency stops
- Steel frame safety doors
- Multiple bottle-accumulation options
- Staggered-row bottle placement increases pack capacity
- Panel-view controls
- Many voltage options available
- Adjustable jaws and sealing positions
- Casters for portability
- Ethernet or internet connectivity
- Adjustability for multiple bottle types and pack sizes
The description above is a general outline of an Automation Ideas Semi-Automatic Bagger. If you are interested in our bagging systems or would like to learn more about any of our other products, please feel free to give our dedicated support team a call at (877) 254-3327.