Pick N Place Unit
Like the name suggests, Pick N Place units are engineered to pick up several rows of empty plastic bottles before placing them in a cardboard box for shipping or storage. Our conveyor equipment manufacturers are able to create bottle pick and place box packers so you can maintain peak production capability and reduce operator handling time.
The most cost-effective way to package plastic bottles in boxes is to invest in a pick and place machine. Pick and place units work efficiently and only require one operator. We are an conveyor system manufacturer dedicated to helping business owners streamline factory operations.
Experience the following benefits of industrial pick and place units:
- Maximizes Efficiency – Bottles will be accumulated into a matrix. Automatically, the bottles will be picked up, placed into a box, and discharged for removal.
- Increases Flexibility – Accommodates a wide variety of large blow mold bottles from 150ml to five gallons.
- Saves Time and Labor – One single operator can load and remove boxes as needed and perform other duties while bottles are packaged.
- Stainless steel decking
- SMC pneumatics
- Allen Bradley Micrologix PLCs
- Left, right, or dual infeed conveyor setup
- Left or right operator station placement
- 1-1/2″ tubular steel frame construction
- Electrical control panel – 480V, 3-phase
- Polycarbonate guarding
- Open door safety interlock
- Easily accessible emergency stops
- Multiple bottle accumulation options
- Staggered row bottle placement increases pack capacity
- Panel view controls – screen upgrades
- Many voltage options available
- Adjustable box configurations
- Ethernet or internet connectivity
- Adjustability for multiple bottle types and pack sizes