Resin Blender Systems
Is your business in need of a cost-effective way to reintroduce scrap material into your blow mold process for an even blend? The conveyor system engineers at Automation Ideas helps manufacturing and industrial companies install and integrate resin blenders that can help these businesses become more efficient. Resin Blender Systems are an automated conveyor system that is used for combining regrindand virgin resin.
A Resin Blender System can provide the following benefits:
- Improves Your Bottom Line – Makes the most out of your resin investment by evenly blending your regrind with virgin pellets for reintroduction to your blow molder.
- Reduces Production Inefficiencies – Consistently blends materials for optimal bottle production.
- Part of a Total Solution – Can be integrated with scrap and resin handling systems from Automation Ideas to maintain your workflow at continuous peak efficiency.
- 4000 lbs./hour capacity
- 12 cu. ft. of virgin resin storage
- 5 cu. ft. of regrind storage
- Independently variable stainless steel augurs
- Bindicator® level indicators
- Independent low-level/high-level alarms
- Resin bin sight windows
- 480 volt operation
- No exposed moving parts
- Easily accessible emergency stop
- Hinged door on takeaway with safety switch
- Additional resin or regrind bin storage
- Resin color feeder
- Voltage options
- Extension for virgin and regrind hoppers
If you are interested in our resin blender conveyor systems or any of our other conveyor belt systems, please feel free to give our conveyor manufacturers a call at (877) 254-3327. Automation Ideas, Inc. is a conveyor system installation and integration company dedicated to helping customers streamlines factory floor operations.