Automation Ideas’ leading cable conveyor systems are a cost-effective way to maintain peak production capacity while reducing the amount of handling time required by operators. These conveyor systems are ideal for conveying empty, square or rectangle, containers from blow molds and unscramblers to filler machines. Cable conveyors are much more lightweight and flexible compared to other conveyance methods which means they can carry bottles much farther while taking up less floor space.
Benefits of an Automation Ideas’ cable conveyor system include:
- Increase in Flexibility - Due to the lightweight nature of a cable conveyor, they can be hung from ceilings and accumulate vertically. This drastically reduces the amount of floor space needed when compared to other conveyance methods.
- Increase in Efficiency - Cable conveyors can travel much farther than typical conveyors which allows for an accumulation of bottles between integrated machinery. This drastically reduces the risk of downtime in the event of a faulted machine.
- Decrease in Cost and Labor - These fully automated systems require very little employee intervention and are more cost effective than alternative systems.
Standard Features of a cable conveyor system:
- Aluminum Construction
- Air Elevators
- Eagle Rope Incline
- Bottle Pushers
- Line Pressure Controls
- Corner Turns
- Idler & Take-up Units
- Single & Double Wrap Drives
- Lay-Down or Stand-Up Rod Chutes
- Automatic Combiners/Dividers
- Allen Bradley Micrologix PLCs
- Manual Diverting Gates
- 5/16” Plastic Coated Steel Cable
- Polycarbonate Guarding
- Alpine Accumulation
- “Smart System” Controls Package
- Panelview Controls - Screen Upgrades
- Monitor Entire Conveyor System
- iPhone or iPad App Software
- Internet Connectivity
- Voltage Options
- Automatic Adjustable Rails
- Laydown Bottle System - Top Rail
- “Doghouse” Conveyor Enclosure