Table Top Conveyor
Automation Ideas’ high-quality Side Grip Conveyors and Elevators are among the best ways to handle containers of all shapes, sizes, and materials in the production process. Side Grip systems take up a small amount of space and are ideal for a range of applications including changing line elevations, code dating and bottom inspection, bottle inverting for sanitation, gap transfers, and more.
- Side Grip Elevators and Lowerators are the best option for changing product elevations. They are able to handle products of all types, empty or full, and they take up a very small amount of floor space. Side grippers are much gentler on containers and can achieve a much higher throughput rate. In addition, side grippers eliminate all container orientation problems when changing line heights.
- Drive and Idler Units
- Curve Sections
- Straight Sections
- Single Bi-Pedestal Legs
- Dust Cover - “V-Hood”
- Aluminum, Stainless Steel, or Painted Steel Construction
- Washdown Construction
- Available Conveyor Widths: 3.25”, 4.5”, 7.5”, 10”, 12”
- Vacuum Assist
- “Smart System” Controls Package
- Panel view Controls - Screen Upgrades
- Monitor Entire Conveyor System
- iPhone or iPad App Software
- Ethernet or Device Net Connectivity
- Different Voltage Options Available
- Many different conveyor chain styles available
- Fixed or adjustable rails - double or single
- Automatic adjustable rails
- Combiner and divider controls
This is only a short list of the benefits a Side Grip System can help your company achieve. If you are interested in our Side Grip Conveyor Systems, or would like to learn more about any of our other Conveyor Systems, please feel free to give our dedicated support team a call at (877) 254-3327.